Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Brittany freed from IBS and nearly 40 lbs on Wheat Belly

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Brittany freed from IBS and nearly 40 lbs on Wheat Belly

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1404
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/21/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-03-21
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Brittany freed from IBS and nearly 40 lbs on Wheat Belly

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 4.48.49 PM

Brittany shared her wonderful “before” and “after” Wheat Belly experience:

“What Wheat Belly has done for me over the last year and a half: 210 lbs/171 lbs.

“As long as I can remember, I have suffered from IBS. At 23, I had my gallbladder removed and then suffered IBS-D [irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea]. I figured out how to survive on coffee alone throughout the day to avoid clients listening to my grumbling tummy as I clipped away at hair.

“My mom turned me onto Wheat Belly. She swore it would ‘fix’ my stomach issues. She was right. I can eat! I can eat during the day and feel mentally and physically better. Taking gluten/grain out of my diet has changed my life. I don’t have violent stomach pains. EVER! That’s the biggest reward for me but not the only one (size 16 to a 10!).

“I’m so glad I stuck to it. It has truly changed my life.”

If the Wheat Belly lifestyle were nothing more than a low-carb diet, we wouldn’t expect to see someone obtain relief from irritable bowel syndrome. But Wheat Belly relieves IBS symptoms in 90% of people who follow this lifestyle because it’s not the reduction in carbs that reverses IBS; it’s the removal of intestinal toxins such as gliadin, gliadin-derived peptides, and wheat germ agglutinin. That last one alone, wheat germ agglutinin, if eaten in sufficient quantities can provoke intestinal damage that looks exactly like celiac disease—in people without celiac disease.

Like Brittany, people suffer for years with such symptoms, or acid reflux/esophagitis, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s disease, never once having someone tell them that the initiating factor is, more than likely, the toxic proteins of wheat and grains. Learn from the wonderful experiences like Brittany’s: the first step in taking back control over health is the elimination of wheat and grains.

And did you notice how much less inflamed her facial skin is now? And, as always, look at her big eyes off grains.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: IBS,success