Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Jennifer’s Wheat Belly success

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Jennifer’s Wheat Belly success

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1407
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/13/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-03-13
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Jennifer’s Wheat Belly success

photos: Jennifer’s progression

Jennifer shared her Wheat Belly progress so far:

“Feeling proud of how far I’ve come. I feel great!

“This is my one year collage. The first picture I was still losing baby weight from the baby in my lap and the 2nd and 3rd photos are all due to Wheat Belly all the way. I’m down 24 lbs in my 3rd month of Wheat Belly and I’ve lost so much inflammation that none of my rings fit. 20-ish pounds between each picture.”

Did you notice Jennifer’s eyes? As we witness so often, loss of facial edema leads to bigger eyes, a fascinating effect. I cannot repeat this too often: the process of inflammation underlies an impressive list of chronic diseases that includes heart disease and heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, and dementia. Remove all wheat and grains and inflammation in virtually every organ recedes, including the skin of the face that we can see.

Well done, Jennifer, you look spectacular!

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success