Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Another wonderful Wheat Belly facial transformation

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Another wonderful Wheat Belly facial transformation

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1407
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/22/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-02-22
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Another wonderful Wheat Belly facial transformation

Carrie before and after

Carrie shared her Wheat Belly “before” and “after” experience, show us yet another astounding health transformation, also visible as a dramatic change in facial appearance.

“I had not been able to find two ‘selfies’ or pictures that showed my progress well–same lighting, angle, facial expression–until I ran across this pic from Oct, 2015.

“I started Wheat Belly in January. When I saw the comparison, it really sunk in the difference Wheat Belly is making. I always thought my face would stay pudgy. And when you see yourself everyday, sometimes you don’t realize the slow changes.

“My ‘betters’ are: redness, puffiness, I see more definition. Other progress is less joint pain, no cravings, more energy, crazy new hair growth and less headaches. Saw a neurologist who suggested Botox injections [to treat migraine headaches], prescriptions, etc. I am no longer suffering from them to where those options are a consideration. Yeay!!

“Left is Oct, right is this past Friday. If you’re doubting your progress–don’t. It will come!”

I’ve seen these wheat/grain elimination facial transformations countless times, but they continue to astound me. Carrie’s before and after change in just 6 or 7 weeks I’m sure has friends and neighbors doing double-takes: “Is that you, Carrie?”

But it all reflects disappearing inflammation: reversal of skin redness, edema, joint pain, hair regrowth, bigger eyes. What diseases are driven by inflammation? You name it: type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, dementia. Had we been monitoring Carrie’s inflammatory markers, such as c-reactive protein, various interleukins, or white blood cell (WBC) count, we would have witnessed an across-the-board drop in all markers.

Don’t you just love the facial appearance of the wheat- and grain-free?

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success