Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: You won’t recognize Karen after Wheat Belly

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: You won’t recognize Karen after Wheat Belly

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1407
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/12/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-02-12
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

You won’t recognize Karen after Wheat Belly

Karen before and after

Karen shared some “before” and “after” photos of her Wheat Belly experience.

“The first pic was from Christmas, 2014. I started Wheat Belly on Oct 15th, 2015.

“In 3 months, I went from 224 all the way down to 185! My husband also went from 278 down to 242. We exercised, too, about 30 mins a day, 6 days a week. We also walked on trails with our dogs for about 45 mins on Saturday and Sundays.

“I was pre-diabetic, depressed, sick, achy and had IBS, fibromyalgia, anxiety, and panic attacks, now all reversed. I can’t believe how I looked. I’m so happy now. I’m 40 pounds away from my goal, which is 150, but I will get there.”

That’s an impressive list of health conditions that Karen reversed—on her own, without her doctor, without medications, losing 39 pounds in 3 months while regaining health in so many other ways. But just look at the change in Karen’s appearance. I believe she is truly unrecognizably changed in appearance. She has lost a significant quantity of weight, but has also lost the bloated, swollen look of grain-induced inflammation.

Here’s another side-by-side before/after:

Karen before and after

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success