Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox: A Life-Changer

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox: A Life-Changer

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1407
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/11/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-02-11
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox: A Life-Changer

Here’s another brief excerpt from the new Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox book. Followers of the Wheat Belly lifestyle quickly learn that this is not just a means of losing 30 pounds without effort. It is a simple way to regain health in so many ways, ranging from relief from migraine headaches, to reversal of skin rashes and joint pain. No organ system is spared the ravaging effects of wheat and grains; no organ cannot show improvement by removing them.

cover: Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox

Sit down, grab a handle, and strap yourself in: you are going for the ride of your life, a roller coaster of emotional and physical turbulence with a few yelps, nausea, and moments of panic along the way that will land you in a place you likely have not been before, a world of health, single-digit clothes sizes, feeling wonderful, and the recipient of jealous looks from the perplexed grain eating people around you, as well as appreciative looks from your partner. This is your ticket to that world.

It may sound like an overused, over-the-top prediction to say that the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox experience will be life-changing—but I assure you it will. It will be as life-changing as surviving the throes of adolescence minus the acne and social bumbling, as life-changing as having children without the diapers and sleepless nights. I predict that the changes will be so dramatic that you will wonder how you managed to endure life before you discovered these answers to your health and weight problems.

You may come to view your life as pre-Wheat Belly Detox and post-Wheat Belly Detox. Those of you who start the process with a health problem or five can typically expect dramatic improvements in health and the way you feel. Even within the first week, joint pains in the fingers and wrists, acid reflux, and bowel urgency can disappear, while over the second week and onwards energy improves, the belly shrinks visibly, pain in larger joints like knees and hips can begin to recede. It’s not uncommon for health to improve in such a broad front that it’s hard to keep up in reducing or eliminating prescription medications. People with high blood pressure or diabetes, in particular, commonly witness marked reductions in blood pressure and blood sugar within days, making it necessary to whittle down medications rapidly (to be discussed).

Even people who start this process to just lose a few pounds, but feel pretty good at the start, report that they feel even better after this process, reporting that feelings that they’d come to accept as just part of life, such as rashes, foot pain, or mental fog, have disappeared. People will say “I didn’t realize that I really didn’t feel that great, but now I feel better than I have in 20 years.” In addition to feeling 20 years younger, many actually look 20 years younger.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: books