Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Mary looks and feels different on Wheat Belly

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Mary looks and feels different on Wheat Belly

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1404
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/9/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-02-09
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Mary looks and feels different on Wheat Belly

Mary before and after

Mary’s facial changes living the Wheat Belly lifestyle reveal the typical changes we expect: facial edema/swelling reversing, around-the-eyes puffiness regressing, bigger eyes, causing Mary to change her facial appearance quite dramatically. But she has also experienced some important changes in her emotions, appetite, and thinking:

“I think I am becoming sane. My moments of clarity are becoming more frequent. I really think wheat was messing with my brain chemistry.

“My cravings are gone. I can approach food rationally and make choices based on my health and not some carnal urge to consume. It is weird. Is this what normal people live like all the time? When people said push yourself away from the table, I would laugh. They obviously did not understand my addiction to food. Now I can stop. I’m so grateful. My life has changed.

“I have features again. I’m calmer too.”

We see this time and time again: Shift your choices in foods away from wheat and grains and appetite plummets. Pushing the plate away seems effortless, inadvertently missing meals becomes common, all of it adding up to weight dropping without having to cut calories or fight cravings. For Mary, it was an addictive relationship with food that was defeating her health, now all dissolved without gliadin-derived opiates driving the phenomenon. She now has also been freed of the mental “fog” that is so common with these opioid peptides from wheat and grains, now replaced with clarity.

And look at the changes in Mary’s face reflecting the drop in inflammation—no amount of calorie-counting can accomplish that.

Unlike any other approach to health and weight loss, the wheat/grain-free Wheat Belly lifestyle restores an astounding degree of control to your life. And look at how terrific Mary looks.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success