Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Caroline’s fabulous skin changes with the Wheat Belly Detox

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Caroline’s fabulous skin changes with the Wheat Belly Detox

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1404
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/4/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-02-04
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Caroline’s fabulous skin changes with the Wheat Belly Detox

Caroline before and after

Caroline shared her “before” and “after” photos after completing the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox.

“Day 10 of the Detox. Lost 6 pounds and 6 inches! Loving what I feel like and what I eat…..going to stay on for another 10 days and see what happens! I can feel the difference more that I can see it, but I love it! Left: before. Right: today.”

Take a look at Caroline’s facial skin: she has lost the around-the-mouth rash in the 10 days of the Detox. It’s no wonder she is feeling better: she is reversing skin and body-wide inflammation by following the strategies of the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox. Nearly EVERY strategy included in the 10-Day Detox plays a role in reversing inflammation: removing the inciting causes (wheat and grains), vitamin D restoration that reduces release of cytokine inflammatory mediators (e.g., IL-6 and Tumor Necrosis Factor, TNF), EPA and DHA from fish oil to address the prostaglandin axis of inflammation, cultivation of bowel flora to reduce intestinal “leak” to inflammatory bacterial lipopolysaccharide, and other effects.

Here’s another look at Caroline’s skin after completing her Detox:

Caroline’s skin post-detox

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success