Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Marcie: Body by Wheat Belly

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Marcie: Body by Wheat Belly

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1404
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/2/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-02-02
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Marcie: Body by Wheat Belly

Marcie before and after

Marcie originally posted her progress living the Wheat Belly lifestyle back in May, 2015 when she told us about her loss of 50 pounds and freedom from previously severe insomnia.

She’s back now with an update, now down a total of 85 pounds and feeling better than ever:

“Wheat Belly has been a blessing in 2015, and I will forever be grateful to Doctor Davis for showing us this vital information to get my health and happiness on track.

“In September 2014, I weighed 232 pounds, tired and lacking energy to even sleep soundly through the night. I began the steps to get my health back by finding the weight loss support group and preparing myself with a new way of eating. I decided that, in 2015, I was going to give Wheat Belly my full attention and to try and follow this. I do have to tell you that it was not easy at first—I did not realize how addicted I was to wheat products.

“I now sleep better at night and have alleviated foot pain along with heartburn. I just love walking now with a minimum of 10,000 steps each day and find that I can fit more projects into my daily tasks with increased energy.
One of the surprising things I noticed since going wheat-free is how my skin has cleared up. I no longer have a rash rimmed around my face and my arms are no longer covered with hives and rough skin. Another surprising aspect of cutting out wheat is my ability to eat certain foods again without a reaction to them.

“I now feel very healthy at 146 pounds and I know that being wheat-free gives me the freedom to be healthy and happy.”

Here she is holding up an old outfit up against her new slender Wheat Belly body:

Marcie in pre-Wheat Belly blouse and slacks

Freedom from foot pain, insomnia, heartburn, cravings/hunger, skin rash—not only does Marcie look terrific, she feels terrific after having removed all the inflammatory and brain/neurological effects of wheat. THAT is why the Wheat Belly lifestyle is so powerful. Despite the spectacular weight loss successes I share here (because you can see weight loss), it’s really the transformations in health that are the most fascinating.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success