Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox: Candice

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox: Candice

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1404
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 1/20/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-01-20
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox: Candice

Candice before and after

The Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox that combines the eating style of Wheat Belly with nutritional supplement/bowel flora restoration efforts introduced in the Wheat Belly Total Health book is achieving extraordinary results—even within the brief 10-day period of the Detox.

Here is what happened to Candice:

“Here are my 10-day Detox results. I feel so great, I have so much more energy, and I’m down 6.5 lbs! I’m really glad I did the before & after pics so I can really see the difference.”

You can readily see the changes in Candice’s face: deflated cheeks, less facial edema, reduced around-the-eye puffiness and larger eyes. I predict that, in another few weeks, Candice’s friends and family will do a double-take, wondering why she looks so dramatically different and asking her whether she underwent plastic surgery!

But these are the changes we are seeing every day around here, accelerated by introducing ALL the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox strategies at the start. These are the sorts of changes in appearance—and health—that CANNOT be achieved by reducing calories, eating smaller portion sizes, or exercise. This is what you achieve by removing the destructive health effects of wheat and grains while correcting all the unhealthy phenomena acquired from years of their consumption. And it is powerful—and incredibly easy.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success